This Mother's Day we give tribute to the "wind beneath our wings", our Nanay, Mama, Lola, Mommy and Tita. Tell us your inspiring story. We want to hear it from you. Join our essay writing contest! Here is your chance to give your Mommy, Nanay, Mama, Tita, Lola, Ate a special tribute this Mother’s Day! We are looking for inspiring stories of mothers that will surely capture our hearts. Express your love for them by writing a story. This contest is open to all who would love to share their inspiring story. Just answer our question: “Why your mother is the best?”
Send your entries at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our Facebook page at St. Paul’s Hospital. The chosen stories will win cool tokens. To join, see below guidelines for further details.
1. Entry should not be less than 500 words and must be an original work.
2. Be sure to give your story a title, craft a powerful opening and closing.
3. WE PREFER STORIES IN WHICH ST. PAUL’S HOSPITAL ILOILO BECAME A PART OF IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, PLUS POINTS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ENTRY.
4. Include one or more photos, if possible (we prefer .jpg format).
5. Don’t forget to include your name, age, address, occupation and contact no.
6. Deadline for submission of entries will be on May 28, 2014, Wednesday.
7. Winners will be informed through email or phone call on May 30, 2014, Friday.
8. Please attach the story as a word document file and indicate subject as “SPHI-Mother’s Day 2014 Writing Contest”.
Share your inspiring story to us now!